Become a member today
As a member of your local Chamber of Commerce, you receive member benefits ranging from networking opportunities and events, through to business development advice and staff training programmes.
When your business is successful, your region is successful – in turn creating a buoyant and sustainable economy.
Scroll down for membership packages and pricing levels. Signing up is simple, just use the SIGN ME UP! link below and we’ll take care of the rest.
Through your Membership, you can drive sales and attract new customers, promote your business to Wairarapa business decision makers and talk to potential customers by tapping into the Chamber’s fortnightly communications.
Business Wairarapa is also your voice for business, representing the concerns and interests of your business community to local and central Government.
- As a Business Wairarapa, you will receive a fortnightly newsletter keeping you up to date with our many Business after 5 networking events, Business Breakfasts, training opportunities and more.
- Additional member benefits can be found here – (now available by our Member App).
Business Wairarapa is a collective organisation that works with the Chamber of Commerce network, Central Government and local, sub-regional business networks alike. We provide advocacy, member benefits, training opportunities, business tools, events and business networking.
Through the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NZCCI) network, we also provide exclusive member offers with organisations such as:
We offer a number of levels of membership, depending upon the size of your organisation:
- $80.00 – Student & Retired Business Owners
- $150.00 – Not-for-profits, Schools, Associations
- $175.00 – Business of 1-4 Staff
- $275.00 – Business of 5-10 Staff
- $375.00 – Business of 11-20 Staff
- $500.00 – Business of 21-50 staff
- $800.00 – Business of 50+ Staff
- $500.00 – Associate