As a member of your local Chamber of Commerce, you receive member benefits ranging from networking opportunities and events, through to business development advice and staff training programmes.When your business is successful, your region is successful – in turn creating a buoyant and sustainable economy.
Business Wairarapa is a collective organisation that works with the Chamber of Commerce network, Central Government and local, sub-regional business networks alike. We provide advocacy, member benefits, training opportunities, business tools, events and business networking.
Through the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NZCCI) network, we also provide exclusive member offers with organisations such as:
We offer a number of levels of membership, depending upon the size of your organisation:
- $80.00 – Student & Retired Business Owners
- $150.00 – Not-for-profits, Schools, Associations
- $175.00 – Business of 1-4 Staff
- $275.00 – Business of 5-10 Staff
- $375.00 – Business of 11-20 Staff
- $500.00 – Business of 21-50 staff
- $800.00 – Business of 50+ Staff
- $500.00 – Associate