Immigration for Business: Opportunities and Hurdles
Local businesses can benefit from attracting skilled migrants to fill New Zealand’s skill gaps. But how do you do this and what are the hurdles along the way?
We look forward to giving you a brief introduction on some of the key points you need to know for your business to be able to benefit from the opportunities available, including:
- How to quick track recruiting migrants with specialist skills without needing to prove there is no-one suitable in New Zealand, while also giving a right to apply for residence status here.
- Information on temporary visas for jobs where there is a recognised skill shortage.
- Obtaining residence status for qualified and skilled migrants.
- Working holidays and the different rules for different nationalities.
- Levels of investment to obtain residence based on investment.