The 2019 Wairarapa Awards is an opportunity to highlight Wairarapa’s incredible organisations and showcase what this region has to offer. Wairarapa has a vibrant business community, and our businesses are making huge contributions not only to our region, but also to New Zealand.
Being able to recognise and acknowledge particular organisations is incredibly exciting and they certainly deserve to be celebrated. Read more about last year’s winners.
This year we have five categories:
- Innovation – highlights businesses exploring new ideas, services and products and who are thinking outside the box.
- Vibrant – features those businesses who are leaders in Wairarapa’s burgeoning hospitality and tourism sector.
- Emerging – showcases the region’s up and coming businesses.
- Team – is all about service to the community, wellness and well-being, and investment in people.
- Service – is given to an individual who has provided exceptional service over a long period.
Nominations close at 5pm on 19 July 2019. Download a form below:
The Wairarapa Awards 2019 nomination Form.
The Awards Dinner will be held on Thursday 3 October.
Finalists will be selected by an independent panel of judges and will be announced at a launch event on 26 August. Please note that those businesses who are finalists for the Wellington Gold Awards are automatically nominated for the Wairarapa Awards, so there’s no need to reapply.