A New Year’s Quest – Staying on TOP of your Game
AKA – Achieve your Business and Personal Goals – without Burnout
February 1, 2024 | 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Embark on an epic quest to achieve balance for sustainable peak performance in the New Year. In this Lunch & Learn you’ll discover the three secrets that enables heroes to stay on top of their game in business and life without burning out.
In this action-packed session you’ll discover:
- What the three key secrets are and how to apply them to your work and home life
- The one habit to make every day a success
- How to masterfully navigate the art of work-life Integration for an epic and fulfilling year
Join us for an action-packed session and embrace your inner hero to make this season truly super!
This LUNCH & LEARN is part of a TWO-WORKSHOP Series:
- 1 November – Soar though the Silly Season like a SUPERHERO
- 1 February – A New Year’s Quest – Staying on TOP of your Game
- Book one workshop for $60 or both workshops for a total of $99
ABOUT THE FACILIITATOR
Spring Coaching – Josie Askin – Performance Coach
Spring Coaching was established by Josie Askin to support driven people in business to improve their performance the easy way. Spring Coaching is a professional performance coaching and consulting practice offering a range of services including leadership performance coaching, workplace wellness, performance consultancy services, facilitation and speaking.
Josie has 20 years of experience working in government, in a range of senior advisory roles covering strategy and performance, research and evaluation, and identity-related services.
Josie’s qualifications and credentials include:
- Certified Sleep, Stress Management and Recovery Coach (2022)
- Certified French-Burgess Belief Change Practitioner (2021)
- Mental Health First Responder (2020)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach (2019)
- Diploma in Professional Coaching, SIT (2016-18)
- Certified Core Pilates NYC pilates mat instructor (2018)
- Certified mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Technique) Coach (2017)
- Certificate of Sports Training and Development, SIT (2016)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Canterbury (2001-02), Otago University (2000)
- All-of-government, Professional Consultancy Panel (Human Resources)
- Regional Business Partners Network, Registered Provider
- Professional Health and Wellness Coach, Health Coaches Australia and New Zealand Association (HCANZA)
- Emerge Aotearoa, Ignite Wellbeing Platform, Registered Provider