- This event has passed.
Minister of Transport Michael Wood
7 Oct 2021 | 8:45 am – 10:00 am
Transport Minister Wood is confirmed to visit Business Wairarapa October 7th for a Morning Tea, Q&A event.
As the Minister has only limited time, members are invited to submit their questions by Friday October 1st, prior to the event.
Based on recent member feedback, questions are invited on the following topics:
- Speed limit proposals SH2 Masterton and Featherston
- Vehicle Licencing – Heavy Trade & Youth Licencing
- Clean car package / electric vehicles
The Minister will open at 9am with some brief remarks, followed by response to the questions that have been sent in. Time permitting, the Minister may also take questions from the floor.
- When – Thursday October 7th
- 8.45am-10.am (the Minister will speak at 9.00am)
- Where – St Sebastian, 109a Chapel Street, Masterton
027 5440 525