Post lock down there has been a regional push to support businesses here locally.
In response to members requests we will be holding a seminar to support business retail and hospitality businesses to ensure they “don’t miss out on sales at the busiest time of year”.
- Your Team Members
- Anyone working in a front facing customer service role. It will suit those in Retail, Hospitality or any kind of Service Industry.
Presenters: Brent Gare, Lisa Clough, Becks Sayer and special guests
- Your valued team members will come away from this event knowing their “Why”.
- What makes customers shop local rather than online? This will challenge them to think about the point of difference of your business.
- They will know how important the way they do their job reflects on the perception of themselves and your business as a whole.
- Motivation to be the best they can be when it comes to Customer Service. An understanding that people are busy, and they need to make things “easy” for the customer to ensure sales are achieved.
- Warning: Your team members may come back to work with ideas on how to improve your business and your customers experience!
Cost: $25 + GST per attendee