- Continue to keep Aotearoa New Zealand safe from COVID-19
- Accelerate the recovery and rebuild from the impacts of COVID-19, and
- Lay the foundations for the future, including addressing key issues, such as our climate change response, housing affordability and child poverty”.
This Thursday, Wairarapa MP Kieran McAnulty will take your questions, feedback and views about the budget and business conditions. Kieran will also talk about some the initiatives and directions of government policy.
- When 27th May (this Thursday)
- Where: Lonestar Downstairs function room, 49 Dixon street, Masterton
- Time: 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Nibbles provided (drinks at own cost)